Join the TBWA FAMILY\
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL CREATIVE.
About the job
You are online. All the time. And you love it. Translating big ideas and brand stories to digital touchpoints is what excites you. And with your fine touch for online copywriting, you make the work truly come to life. You’ll be working within the creative team, alongside other Digital Creatives that will guide you and help you develop your skills.
- We’re looking for a digital know-it-all who wants to tackle creative briefings for our local and international clients.
- Whether it’s taking on the online part of a large campaign or creating fun, always on content for a variety of brands: you get the job done.
- You’re the one people come to for questions on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and any other online space where brands should be active.
- Your keyboard produces engaging French copy like no other. And you know your way around English as well.
- When a creative concept is presented to you, the first thing you envision is how the campaign can be enriched through social media.
- You know exactly what your creation needs to make a viewer stop scrolling and start clicking.
- And then you make it work! With clear storyboards and engaging copy. Because you know the only relevant creation is the one where consumer reacts and interacts.
- You are eager to learn, with a positive, proactive and anticipating mindset.
- You think mobile & video first and like to write out storyboards or animations.
- You know how to pronounce Adobe Suite. Photoshop, InDesign, and even Illustrator and Premiere Pro have no big secrets for you.
- You know what’s trending on social media and what the latest buzz is all about.
- You’ve got the copy skills to easily adapt to the specific tone of voice of different brands.
- You love to work in team, but don’t mind taking on a brief on your own.
- You’re French speaking with a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus!
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in the Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.