Join the TBWA FAMILY\
AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
Do you want to be our new Social Media Manager?
Are you a social media manager or a creative with a fine touch for everything digital? Maybe it’s you we’re looking for. Someone eager to take ownership of a client’s digital work, with a positive, proactive and anticipating mindset. You’ll be working within the creative team on a variety of clients and be the gatekeeper for their online presence.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re most likely someone who’s constantly scrolling through Insta, TikTok, Facebook or some new app you just found out about. (You on Clubhouse, yet?)
- Your colleagues know you as adigital know-it-all. “A question about social media? Best to ask «insert your name here».”
- You know exactly what Facebook posts, Instagram Stories, banners and digital experiences need to look good and engage a viewer.
- You’re on top of every new development, format or platform and want to try it out immediately to see how it works for your brand.
- You’re very interested in media. But even more in how to implement the right media to perfectly communicate your brand’s vision.
- Once you get to know a brand, you naturally take on their vision and tone of voice.
- Although you’ll work closely together with our Connection Strategists, you have a keen strategic eye.
- You’re well aware that one size doesn’t fit all. What works for one brand, isn’t necessarily the right path for the other.
- Working with Photoshop and Keynote, writing snappy copy and even handling a camera are your daily habitat. Everything you need to craft your ideas.
- You’re always excited to present those ideas to the client and clearly explain how and why this specific approach will work.
- You’re able to manage deadlines and plan your working time around it. To-dos will come and go, but you know how to prioritize.
- Je doet dit allemaal vlot in ’t Nederlands ou en Français and are proficient in English.
Still here? Maybe you’re the person we’re looking for. Someone who knows how to tell stories online and make a brand stand out on social media. Always ready to roll up their sleeves for the job and pop open a beer together when the work is done. Cheers!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fullfill your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
So, if you’re a digital creative, social media manager, copywriter or art director who feels up for the job, let us know! Send your motivation, CV and some recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excelsiorlaan 75-77 - 1930 Zaventem
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.