Join the TBWA FAMILY\
Entrepreneurial PR Consultant with a passion for brands (Dutch)
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
About the job
We are looking for that one sparkling Dutch speaking PR consultant who’s ready for a new and exciting challenge. You will join TBWA Reputation, our allround expert center focussing on brand reputation, PR, PA and influencer relations. We’re proud to work for McDonald’s, CBC, BaByliss, MSD, Novartis, Aoste, Trooper, Telenet Business, … You will be in charge of developing brand reputation, PR & PA strategies and as a real magician, you turn strategy into action.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the PR sector
- With the help of your senior colleagues, you feel comfortable developing creative PR & PA and reputation strategies
- You have a passion for social media and you can’t wait to develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies
- You are a passionate storyteller and you have excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- You have excellent writing skills
- You are expected to run your projects independently
- You’re a real team player looking forward to work closely with your PR- and reputation colleagues at TBWA Reputation but also with the brand strategists, creatives, designers, event organizers, commercial colleagues,… at TBWA
- You are native Dutch speaking, with a thorough knowledge of French and English.
- You report to the head of TBWA Reputation
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fullfill your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
Excelsiorlaan 75-77 - 1930 Zaventem
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.