Join the TBWA FAMILY\
Entrepreneurial PR Consultant
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
ARE YOU OUR NEW ENTREPENEURIAL PR CONSULTANT & REPUTATION?
About the job
We are looking for that one sparkling PR consultant who’s ready for a new and exciting challenge. You will join TBWA Reputation\, our allround in house PR agency, focussing on brand reputation, PR, PA and influencer relations. We’re proud to work for McDonald’s, CBC, BaByliss, MSD, Novartis, Aoste, Trooper, Telenet Business, … You will be in charge of developing brand reputation, PR & PA strategies and as a real magician, you turn strategy into action.
TBWA Reputation has the ambition to become the most reliable agency on the Belgian market when it comes to reputation. That is why we are looking for colleagues with the spirit of an entrepreneur. PR pro’s that want to be part of a fascinating and ambitious startup ride. A ride in a strong team of 6 colleagues, in which every colleague has an important role to play when creating together the future of the company.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the PR sector
- With the help of your senior colleagues, you feel comfortable developing creative PR & PA and reputation strategies
- You have a passion for social media and you can’t wait to develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies
- You are a passionate storyteller and you have excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- You are a real entrepreneur, spotting business opportunities all-the-time
- You have excellent writing skills
- You are expected to run your projects independently
- You’re a real team player looking forward to work closely with your PR- and reputation colleagues at TBWA Reputation\ but also with the brand strategists, creatives, designers, event organizers, commercial colleagues,… at TBWA\
- You are native Dutch speaking OR native French speaking, with a thorough knowledge of English.
- You report to the head of TBWA Reputation\
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in the Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing and a bar to have a beer with your work friends
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excelsiorlaan 75-77 - 1930 Zaventem
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.