Join the TBWA FAMILY\
DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER.
About the job
You’ll be combining project-based work on different clients (50%) with a central role in an international multidisciplinary team in the automotive business. This team is specialized at building bridges between media, creation, and strategy to develop and implement a precision media approach. In practice this means that you’ll be at the heart of these three disciplines as the orchestrator, who brings all these disciplines together in the most effective way:
Creation: Together with your account partner you’ll make decisions on how creation can support performance marketing across the customer journey
Strategy: Using your insights in different audiences to select the right messages and angles to create as much relevance as possible.
Media: Making data-informed choices on high-level media planning with the support of our media experts in all digital channels ranging from SEA, to Social, Native, online video, display, and all emerging digital media.
- You’re a hands-on type of person that can not only think of plans, but who can also craft and execute them, together with the team.
- You’ll need to have a good understanding of marketing and digital media as you’ll be working with marketing- and media partners who will challenge and support you to deliver the best work possible. A minimum of 3 years relevant experience is a must.
- You’re eager to learn, to ask questions and to work together with the team.
- Finally, words like DMP, Pivot tables, or dashboards do not make you cringe. To you, these are tools to dig for insights, test hypotheses, and develop actionable learnings.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fullfill your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
Excelsiorlaan 75-77 - 1930 Zaventem
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.