Join the TBWA FAMILY\
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
About the job
As a brand strategist, you’ll be defining smart strategies, working on impactful recommendations, guiding the creative process and supporting good client relationships. All within an environment of talented people, constant growing opportunities, great creative culture and lots of #tbwafun. You will be part of an integrated strategy team and work very closely together with Innovation, Experience, Media and Reputation strategists.
Just some flavors of what you could be working on, together with your Strategic Director:
- Developing propositions to initiate an energy movement in Belgium
- Reflecting on the positioning of big retailers in the larger food revolution
- Building solutions for the Next Gen of the banking industry
- Creating new ways of bringing entertainment to people
- Thinking about the future of mobility as a new way of living
- Helping entrepreneurs to create impact in and with their business
- You are a marketing professional with relevant experience (min.5 years) within marketing departments, innovation units, consultancies or agencies.
- Your experience is well supported by a master’s degree in business or marketing
- You have great analytical skills to quickly understand challenges, objectives and opportunities in many different domains
- You have a passion for moving brands and businesses
- You have a creative mind and an open attitude to see things differently
- You would like to be an inspiring coach for our junior strategists
- You’re a team-player willing to be part of a bigger collective
- You are bilingual (Dutch/French) with a good professional knowledge of English
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities.
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members.
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest.
- The space to fullfill your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude.
- A super challenging job located in Brussels with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.