Join the TBWA FAMILY\
SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
We're looking for a Senior Digital Designer
Are you someone who gets a thrill out translating a brand identity into a creative online experience? Are you a UI designer who knows their way around graphic design too? Perhaps you’re the next member of our design team. You’ll have the chance to throw yourself and your skills into a variety of projects: from branding projects to conceptual and campaign design. From interface design of big platforms to new services and interactive storytelling.
About the job
- You'll work in multidisciplinary teams with other brand designers, UX and UI-designers, concept creatives, copywriters and front-end developers.
- With your expertise you’ll help the team build digital-ready brand identies for various clients: from large, well-known brands to small, promising start-ups.
- You’ll join a very experienced team of designers and be immersed in an excitingly creative culture.
You are a digital centipede and interaction is key in your work.
A blank canvas doesn’t scare you and designing a creative, visual style based on a 'rational’ wireframe is your absolute comfort zone.
You know the best practices for UI and can create a design that meets accessibility standards.
You're confident in reasoning and presenting design decisions, internally and with the client as well.
You’re familiar with design systems and atomic design.
You have a relevant working experience of +5 years.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities.
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members.
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest.
- The space to fullfill your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude.
- A super challenging job located in Brussels with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.